Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm Here!!! 3-5-2013


Hello friends & family!! (:
How's it going?? I'm in New York haha, it's been great so far! The mission president and his wife are awesome! We all went to a church building and had a dinner and a small orientation and then we went to a hotel next to the Trump towers and stayed the night. Then, we all had our meetings and whatnot in the morning and it took quite a long while. Here's the basics: I'm in Yonkers to start with, and my companion is Elder Pickard. It's 5:30 pm right now and already I'm gonna be teaching and sharing and whatnot in 2 appointments that we have tonight, it's so scary but I think I'll be alright. On the flight over to New York I actually got my first job offer for a company called Arriva haha! Should look it up and tell me what it is! (; My package got there alright as well and I haven't opened it yet, but I think it'll be good(: I love you all so much, I think my sickness is going away, and I'm going to try and make it through to live to the next P-day haha so I can tell you all how I'm doing. Much love,

Elder Buckley

No comments:

Post a Comment