Wednesday, February 6, 2013


Hey everybody! I just hit the 2 week mark today in the MTC. My time is now 1/3 of the way complete, and all at the same time I'm so ready but freaking out all the same! Ahhhh! Nueva York better watch out because because the gospel is coming and it's coming HARD. Apparently, on March 5th the day we're all scheduled to head out, it's going to be the largest North American transfer in history. So far, we know of like 50+ Elders and Sisters heading out. It comforts me to know that I'm a part of that(: So far here in the MTC I've learned so much about Spanish, a ton about the gospel, and a ton about myself. I've gained such a strong testimony, and I've also lost so much. Like, 6-8 pounds to be exact, haha. I've been going hard in the gym, working out and running mostly every day except Sunday and Wednesday. And I've been progressing quite well, I'm loving it here!! I love the Provo temple as well, and the MTC, during the winter time. It's so pretty, chilly, and snowy. Anyways, more things that I've been loving.... hmmm... well i love singing in the choir. Singing gospel music with all of your brothers and sisters is such an amazing thing, and we're pretty darn good at doing it too! We sing in the devotionals and so far we have had two members of the 70 come, Elder Clayton and then Elder Clarke. Both have had such great messages, and have impacted me in ways I never thought they would. Everyone in my district and zone are super cool, and love to learn about the gospel and we are striving to learn the Spanish language as much as we can. 16 hour workdays are no joke, but I'm doing well. I haven't been irregular because of the food like every other missionary has haha, and I've been doing pretty alright with the schedule and not being tired. Anyways, thank you all for your prayers and support. I feel it every day. Anyone who wants to write me, please please please go ahead! Even if I've never talked to you before! Use Dearelder.com and either ask my mom for my address, look at the blog that's probably been set up, or just search me on Dearelder. The letters and all the love really lift me up.

Love you all so much, more than you could ever know. Haz lo justo. (CTR)

Elder Mitchell Buckley

No comments:

Post a Comment